I am an expert on doing stupid things, and I am going to tell you how not to be unhappy like I was in the past and instead how to be happy like I am now.
I give no guarantees that following my advice isn’t stupid, but I will say that it made me happy. Happy and stupid is better than unhappy and stupid right?
1) Do not tell other people of your plans until you have realised them.
2) Choose compassion when you can, but put yourself first as no one else but you can make you happy
3) Do not trust people who pity you or present themselves as generous benefactors or kind helpers when they barely know you.
4) Do not believe everything you are told, always do your own research. About everything including science, history and tradition.
5) Stand up for yourself without agression, keep your arguments centered on your own experience.
Do not say “You say this to hurt me” but ” I feel hurt, did you mean to do that? ”
6) Drop the things you’re told to be, and be what you want to be. Stress is who you are told to be, peace is who you are.
7) Stay away from organised religion, politics and any other group that tells you how to think. You know best what is good for you.
9) Live only in the Now, both past and present are irrelevant for it.
10) Choose respect over attention